Key Word KITANOKUNI KARA,Souvenirs,Original Goods,Glass,Catalog Shopping,Craft making
Ninguru Terrace is a beautiful collection of boutique cottages, housing specialty arts and crafts along with their creators. The creators sit there in the shops displaying and making more of their products as you wander around. Located just below the New Furano Prince Hotel, Ningle Terrace has been created using natural materials with timber buildings and a beautiful plank walkway around the waterfalls and trees. The forest gives off a beautiful scent with pine trees and the waterfall creating a wonderful atmosphere for wandering around or stopping in the cafe.
The cafe serves a range of products including hot and cold drinks, baked milk, cakes and cheese platter and some delicious ice creams.
With winter comes a stunning blanket of soft white snow which lines the walkways and leaves huge snow hats on the cottages and snow mushrooms on the trees.
Ninguru Terrace is a different experience again at night with the walkways and buildings lined with fairy lights.
Ninguru Terrace is the perfect place for wandering around and enjoying the sightseeing and beauty, or for getting some perfect souvenirs with a touch of nature and Furano.
- New Furano Prince Hotel nai, Naka-Goryou, Furano-shiMAP
- Telephone Number
- Access from nearby station
- 10 minutes by car from JR Furano Station
- Business Hours
- open from 12:00PM to 8:45PM, Open year round (varries by location), July 1 to August 31 open from 10:00AM to 8:45PM *subject to change without notice due to weather and season
- Credit Card Use
- Shipping Options
- transportation from hotel is possible
- Online Shopping Options
- Possible, check with staff for details
- Activity Menu
- reservations required for rousoku ya (cander makers), mori no gakudan (wodden puppets playing musical instruments) kamigami no mori (paper crafts), kaleidoscope house (kaleidoscope making) *subect to change by season